Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sir Ken Robinson’s speech

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG9CE55wbtYSir Ken Robinson’s speech

I would say his speech is very entertaining. He certainly makes you look in a different way at education. He says that the schools are discouraging creativity. Fortunately some schools have taken steps to do some thing about it by changing the curriculum which encourages creatively. I hope it will continue in that direction. He says to encourage creativity and acknowledge multiple types of intelligence.

2 comments:

  1. Good Points Durga! I really enjoyed his speech as well. I agree, fortunately some school have taken steps to do some thing about it by changing curriculum which encourages creativity, lets just hope more schools hop on board with this idea!

    It is important to acknowledge students strengths, and teachers should be giving them credit for what they are good at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fully agree. There is a real need for teachers to get more involved and bring their students in to the experience. Who would think that a guy with a , "sir" in front of their name would be entertaining

    ReplyDelete