Google Apps
I will take advantage of the e-pal system to communicate with other schools in different areas or provinces. I think it is a wonderful system. The students could improve their reading and writing skills by using this. The best part is there is no cost involved and it is time saving. It is a great way for students to learn about other cultures.
I am impressed with the google apps especially the Picasa. I think I will use it to display art work of students and to share photographs with students and other people around the world. One thing that bothers me is I couldn’t delete the photographs that I didn’t want. As Shawn said I could make pictures not visible to the world but it is not the same as deleting it totally. It does bug me. And the other thing is I did not put pictures on Picasa but I put the pictures on the Blog. I thought I deleted it but to my surprise it has not being deleted it is appearing in the Picasa site. So you have to be very careful when putting pictures on the google sites because you can’t delete them. If some one figures out a way to delete them please let me know.
Link to Shawn's wiki: http://sites.google.com/a/tmsd.mb.ca/google-apps-education

No comments:
Post a Comment